The Ancaster Village BIA is now hiring a Market Manager to manage their successful Wednesday Farmer’s Market.
On-site Wednesdays between June 7th to October 11th (approximate dates)
With preparation and admin time prior to, between, and after these dates.
Approximate Wednesday Market hours 1:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Duties to include:
• Work in conjunction with Executive Director to facilitate location planning and vendor onboarding, prior to the start of the market season.
• Liaise with vendors, clients, and customers of the Farmer’s Market.
• Assist with special events, guests and demos at market, musicians and special event booking.
• Ensure set-up and take down of the market tents, chairs, etc.
• Coordinate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors, as required.
• Develop, coordinate promotional materials and social media postings *Work in conjunction with current social media and marketing plan.
• Monitor, authorize and reconcile event expenditures.
• Provide on-site supervision at all Farmers Market events.
• Recruit & supervise volunteers on Market event day.
• Other duties as required.
To apply: please send your resume and cover letter to Heather via email at email@example.com, with “Market Manager” as the subject line.
Applications will be accepted until February 1st, 2023.